installing the system ...

rollin

installing the system ...

Post by rollin »

I wonder if I buy Ktuner(• End User System – Hardware/software. Datalog and make your own changes – $449), whether I'll be able to mount it on the ECU myself ?
ECU is 37820-RBB-E02
Euro Accord CL9 K24A3 190hp (same to Acura TSX 2004-2008)
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: installing the system ...

Post by KTuner »

This is explained on the TSX / CL9 platform page.

http://ktuner.com/0406tsx/

What’s required?
• A KTuner prepped ECU. The factory TSX ECU cannot be used, as it does not have the pinouts required for our hardware. Our KTuner ECU is a direct bolt-in replacement for the factory ECU and does not require any additional wiring. You can keep your factory ECU for emissions testing if you choose.
rollin

Post by rollin »

how much it costs KTuner prepped ECU for Euro Accord CL9 K24A3 190hp ?
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Please contact one of our dealers for pricing. If you're not sure where to go see TurbogixxerTuning.com, HAMotorsports.com, or Xenocron.com, as they have them available online.
IloveJapan

Post by IloveJapan »

Hello here!

like rollin, I'm driving an Euro Accord CL9 K24A3 190hp, with ECU 37820-RBB-E01. Actually this ECU has been tune with Hondata basemap, and engine modification are Fujita CAI, FN2 inlet & throttle body, Weapon R exhaust manifold, decat pipe and catback exhaust.

I wonder to go futher, and probably fit an K20 head to build a frankenstein K24. But now I need a full tunable ECU.

My question is about harness compatibility. I know that there is some difference between EuroR & TSX ECU pinout. If I order an ECU prepared by Ktuner, is it ready to install or should I made some harness modification on my car ?

(I'm french, sorry if my english is not correct)
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

These ECUs are plug and play. I have not heard of any pinout differences or having to re-pin anything.
IloveJapan

Post by IloveJapan »

KTuner wrote:These ECUs are plug and play. I have not heard of any pinout differences or having to re-pin anything.
There is some difference due to CAN bus:

http://hondakarma.com/guides/hondata-fl ... ation.280/
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

If you order a prepared TSX ECU package it's not an 07-08 TSX ECU, so that does not apply.

Return to “04-06 TSX / Euro CL9 Specific”