I/h/e basemap ?

TSX_Keevo

I/h/e basemap ?

Post by TSX_Keevo »

I have your current basemap that was preloaded from the software , I was told that basemap is for the stock tsx with no modifications , just wondering if there's a i/h/e basemap in the works for the future. Hopefully you guys can look into that. Thanks. Also noticed and issue with my speedometer acting funny after about 40mph. I confirmed this with another buddy of mine who started having the issue after a Ktuner ecu.
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: I/h/e basemap ?

Post by KTuner »

Basemaps are meant to give you a start point for tuning. You have one.

"acting funny". Can you be more descriptive please?
TSX_Keevo

Post by TSX_Keevo »

Thanks man , you're so much help. Just seems like the Rsx has more than a handful of basemaps for various options and we're stuck with two. I really appreciate your help.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Is your vehicle not running properly on the basemap?
2.2Lude

Post by 2.2Lude »

OP: By saying your speedo is acting "funny" are you referring to it being inaccurate?

I had a similar issue, the provided "Reflash 1" with the software under the tune settings tab has the ECU and Cluster correction set at -30. For me it was most accurate at -14 on both values(GPS confirmed). Hope that helps.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Ya, we set it properly for the car we tested with. If it's off for you that's what the adjustment is there for. :)
Kmasta01

Post by Kmasta01 »

I feel the same way, I feel like k tuner can be a excellent tuning tool but theres only 2 base maps for the tsx and there not the best. I feel like there should of at least been a I/h/e tune and maybe one with the 50 degree vtc also. I don't fully agree the replys from K tuner from this post from a business point of view. I hope theres a update soon. The tsx is a pig and needs a few tunes to lol
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

We would actually need a vehicle with those mods here in order to do so. Even the original owner we tested with has sold his TSX some time ago.

Return to “04-06 TSX / Euro CL9 Specific”