on board logging settings

Civic/Integra/etc with a K swap
TurboMark

on board logging settings

Post by TurboMark »

I'm working with a K swapped miata on Ktuner in a 05 accord ECU. I'm trying to set up on board logging settings so that logging turns on over 75% throttle and off under like 65% throttle. I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what the various parameters need to be set at. With my setup I don't have any speed or gear information going to the ecu and I'm not worried about any of the other settings, just trying to trigger solely on TPS.

Any help would be helpful.
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: on board logging settings

Post by KTuner »

You can see all of the parameters used in live datalogging, so you can get your minimums and maximums from there to ensure you're meeting the start and stop parameters.
TurboMark

Post by TurboMark »

Yeah, I understand that, but that still doesn't tell me what I should set all of that parameters to that I don't want to be triggers. If I only want the tps to be the trigger what do I put for all the other parameters.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

If you want to focus on one specific parameter to activate and deactivate OBL, make sure all of the other conditions have already been met at the time by lowering minimums and raising maximums.

Return to “K Swapped Vehicles”