P0600 Multiplexer Disable

Civic/Integra/etc with a K swap
golfpro

P0600 Multiplexer Disable

Post by golfpro »

Hi folks,

I've got a bit of an odd duck situation but the TLDR is that I'm getting the P0600 error code because the car I have doesn't have the multiplexer from the donor car. Is there a way to disable this? I've looked through the software but not found anything.

Now for the full specs.
I have a k24a2 with a k24a4 wiring harness and a RAD ecu (rad :ugeek: )
I am using the k24a2 basemap for the PRB ecu that is drive by cable (This one runs the motor and I don't have a tuner yet)(Also I would copy the maps from the TSX basemap over the k24a4 basemaps if it wasn't such a pain, any tips and tricks there would be awesome.)
The motor is in a mk4 VW Golf.
I have no other diagnostic codes.

If anyone has been in the same spot I'd love to know what you know!

Edit: I know that this code doesn't affect the performance of the engine in any way but I'm in Texas and if we have any codes we will pass emissions and I won't be able to re-register this car.
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: P0600 Multiplexer Disable

Post by KTuner »

That's interesting. We have a lot of swap vehicles not popping up with this one. We can look into it.
golfpro

Post by golfpro »

KTuner wrote:That's interesting. We have a lot of swap vehicles not popping up with this one. We can look into it.
Yeah I'm curious if I'm missing something. Our CAN lines are just hanging free in the wind so worst case maybe I can find the multiplexer at the yard.

I appreciate you looking into it and let me know if you want me to send you any data/information.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

It may mean something is connected to the multiplexer output, enough to trigger this. Follow up in email please.

Return to “K Swapped Vehicles”