K24a2 in MR2

Civic/Integra/etc with a K swap
blutunesefi

K24a2 in MR2

Post by blutunesefi »

Hi,

I am involved K24A2 MR2 swap project using Ktuner. I am having trouble with Table Ignition and Actual Ignition. For instance, table ignition is 15 degrees and Actual Ignition is 0. Ignition correction shows -15. I have looked to see where it could be pulling this timing from with no luck. I have the knock limit table set to 60, in attempt to eliminate the ignition correction from that. I've zeroed any other ignition corrections and I still always end up with a ignition correction retard that is usually the amount of the table ignition, effectively making the actual timing 0.

My second issue pertains to the Cam Angle table. Any adjustment I make will not change the CAM Commanded or the CAM actual. I've tried different basecodes with no success.

Thank You
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: K24a2 in MR2

Post by KTuner »

If you're at idle see the idle controls related to ignition. You can also calibrate the TPS to read .5 when closed to avoid idle compensations.
blutunesefi

Post by blutunesefi »

Thank you for the quick response. I have tried both of those and yet my problem persists. I'm curious as if there are any other factors that will effect ignition correction that perhaps is written in the software itself?

Thank You
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

It wouldn't make sense to add an ignition correction and not make it available to edit in the software, so that's a no.

Return to “K Swapped Vehicles”