data logs

Civic/Integra/etc with a K swap
82dewey

data logs

Post by 82dewey »

So now that we have things working well and i have been able to get the data logs from the system, we have added something to analog 1 and i went to pul the logs and its not showing up. What do i need to do for it to record what is going to analog 1 port on the board? all i need is the voltage. its low voltage. when i am watching live, it shows up in the display like i want, but its not recording it in the data log. Please help and thank you
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: data logs

Post by KTuner »

Everything shown in the datalist while logging would be present during playback as well.
82dewey

Post by 82dewey »

when we hooked it up in the shop and making sure things worked, it was showing analog 1 had something there and was showing us the volts i was wanting, but when i downloaded the log, not showing. i pull the logs after each night of racing and look at them. nothing is showing up. any ideas why?
i will try and start it today and see if its still showing up or not. i looked at the connection and its still on there.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

The analog inputs are a default item in the list, so I'm not sure what you mean it's not showing up. Look at the list.
82dewey

Post by 82dewey »

i did. nothing is showing up in the log on that list. but it is showing up when i am looking at it live.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Email support. Let's see it.
82dewey

Post by 82dewey »

i will do that tonight or tomorrow as i dont have the pc with me at this time.
82dewey

Post by 82dewey »

just want to say thank you in public. i know i did in the emails. but this really helps out on everything.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

No problem!

Return to “K Swapped Vehicles”