A little guidance

KTuner
Site Admin

Re: A little guidance

Post by KTuner »

Oh, I do see that. Even easier. Any 05-06 AT ECU, then.
Zaphod B

Post by Zaphod B »

I got with one of your etuner guys and had an ecu modified, the guy sent it back then called to say he sent the wrong box. I have my ecu with the new board in it but he did not send anything else. I have been trying to get back in touch with him for 2 weeks now and alhave not heard back. He mentioned i needed something beyond just the usb cable to swap the ecu's. Can you possibly point me in the right direction?
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Unfortunately I have no idea what you're describing. You will likely need to talk to the dealer if you don't have further details. If you did go to Kenny he has been available. I'll point him here.
Zaphod B

Post by Zaphod B »

I don't want to throw anyone under the bus but am a little frustrated that texts and calls are not acknowledged.

For a 2006 element ecu with your board installed is anything else typically needed?
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

He actually said he tried calling you back and likely will again. Texts aren't generally a way to communicate with a business. Phone and email are generally best practice.

ECU and unit installed, that's it.
Zaphod B

Post by Zaphod B »

So in a typical installation for this application the jumpers, VR inputs and analog inputs are not needed? From the package I received I guess these are the wires that were mentioned since they match up to the number of pins on the new board.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

A typical installation you wouldn't need to install any of the wires to get started. A non-typical installation where you want to monitor extra sensors would use those wires attached to the proper pins as outlined in the Online Help.
Zaphod B

Post by Zaphod B »

OK thanks!
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

No problem.

Return to “03-06 Element Specific”