Ask your general questions about KTuner
rs182

Feature request

Post by rs182 »

Any plans to add ability to view and log these parameters?:

Low side (pre-rail) fuel pressure
Low pressure and high pressure fuel pumps duty cycles
Fuel injector duty cycle / pulse width

Useful parameters to have when assessing fuel system strain and remaining overhead when transitioning to ethanol fuels and nitrous systems.
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Feature request

Post by KTuner »

It appears you have an NSX. The third is already in the list and the others aren't something we'd add for you as an end user. E40 is the highest ethanol mixture we'll recommend for these and there's already a tune for it. If you decide to run a wet shot I hope it works out. Don't do it while on our tunes, please.
rs182

Post by rs182 »

I am an NSX owner. Thank you for the cautionary guidance. I am hopeful there is headroom remaining within the factory fuel system, or future ability to supplement or augment the low pressure side in particular. I assume one or the other of these will be required to take advantage of the higher output PURE900 turbo tune, if and when it is made available. This is solely my own personal speculation. In no way suggesting any sane individual modify their fuel system or attempt to supplement with an additional power adder, especially while tuned. Thanks for your continued innovation of this platform.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

The factory fuel system is fine for the PURE turbo tunes we will be releasing. I'm sure SoS will be releasing numbers soon once all of the current vehicles have been completed.

Thank you.

Return to “General Questions”