Datalogging Issues

Ask your general questions about KTuner
JOwens0822

Datalogging Issues

Post by JOwens0822 »

Hello everyone,

I have an 07 Honda Civic 8th Gen Si and I am in the middle of getting it tuned right now but I am stuck. I did my first datalog and everything came out great and the tuner was able to open it up and send me revision 2, well when I go to do my datalog under rev 2, my tuner is unable to open the file, it says failed to load. I drive my car around for about 20-30 minutes, right when my car warms up at the right temperature I hit record and then do what I need to do. When I get back into my garage, I make sure to stop the recording and save the datalog before turning my car off but I notice it saves it by itself and then I have to move the file so that I can send it to the tuner. I am not sure what I am doing wrong (if anything). I am just so frustrated with this because the first time I ever tuned my other SI, everything went so smoothly. If anyone has any input, I would greatly appreciate it. I made sure to update everything on my computer and make sure that ktuner is updated as well. Also I've noticed when I have Ktuner running, at the bottom of the left hand on my screen it says logging (I am not sure if that has to do with anything?), and when I do a datalog, I always hit record and then stop recording before I turn my vehicle off. Thank you everyone.
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Datalogging Issues

Post by KTuner »

The software would save a KTuner datalog file if you save datalog, not export to CSV, or have it set to a folder so it can automatically save datalogs recorded in the software. You can open the file with KTuner to verify you saved it properly before sending it to him.

Return to “General Questions”