Upload and Flash?

Ask your general questions about KTuner
easygarden

Upload and Flash?

Post by easygarden »

Can someone explain to me what upload does vs a flash? I know it sounds like a stupid question, but when I think of the word upload, I think that it installs any changes I made to a tune onto my ECU? If this is the case then what is the point of Flash? Also I tried to save a tune under one of the number slots and when I try to upload another tune, I don't see my old tune that I just previously uploaded? Maybe I'm not understanding how upload works properly????
Linszter

Re: Upload and Flash?

Post by Linszter »

easygarden wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:40 am Can someone explain to me what upload does vs a flash? I know it sounds like a stupid question, but when I think of the word upload, I think that it installs any changes I made to a tune onto my ECU? If this is the case then what is the point of Flash? Also I tried to save a tune under one of the number slots and when I try to upload another tune, I don't see my old tune that I just previously uploaded? Maybe I'm not understanding how upload works properly????
You can find the details here: http://ktuner.com/KTunerHelp/v1_2_uploa ... _flash.htm
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Upload and Flash?

Post by KTuner »

Also covered in the tutorial video.

Return to “General Questions”