Can't Connect to Honda ECU

Ask your general questions about KTuner
avalatka@gmail.com

Can't Connect to Honda ECU

Post by avalatka@gmail.com »

My new Ktuner 1.2 refused to connect to the ECU of a 10th generation Honda Civic Si. All the instructions I could find said to power car to accessory mode. NOT TRUE!!! The car needs to be powered on with the engine not running. If your car has a clutch you'll need to press the start button twice without engaging the clutch. If you're driving an automatic, well, how do you live with yourself?
Linszter

Re: Can't Connect to Honda ECU

Post by Linszter »

avalatka@gmail.com wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:59 am My new Ktuner 1.2 refused to connect to the ECU of a 10th generation Honda Civic Si. All the instructions I could find said to power car to accessory mode. NOT TRUE!!! The car needs to be powered on with the engine not running. If your car has a clutch you'll need to press the start button twice without engaging the clutch. If you're driving an automatic, well, how do you live with yourself?
The Accessory mode is when you power the car on with the engine not running. With the CVT is the same thing, press start button twice in Parking mode without pressing the brake pedal.

Return to “General Questions”