HELP! Ktuner Authenticating issues

Ask your general questions about KTuner
demzgarage

HELP! Ktuner Authenticating issues

Post by demzgarage »

I have a KTuner RAD box, works perfectly the first time I used it to start my K20 EuroR EK Kswap project...

Now after almost a year I have time to work on the car, It always says authenticating or disconnected no matter how many times I follow the instructions for Key Off and On...

I replaced micro usb cables, disabled firewall , antivirus, updated my drivers, still no luck!

I havent tuned my car for daily driven yet, this been going for 2 months now...

any inputs or solutions would be great help!TIA
demzgarage

Re: HELP! Ktuner Authenticating issues

Post by demzgarage »

i'm getting Green (4) Blinking slowly btw...

NO ECU Connection according to the manual.. am I having issues with KTuner board?
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

If the LEDs work and the device shows up in device manager (Meaning your cable is good) then you would at the very least get a Failure to connect window if everything is actually installed properly.
demzgarage

Post by demzgarage »

Just checked, KTuner showing in device manager!

Im getting Led 1 (RED) Steady, Led 4 (Green) Steady Blinking...

For ONE moment, it kinda erased ECU and suddenly stopped and I keep getting an error 251 ! Now I cant start the CAR!!!

This is really getting frustrating! Please HELP!
demzgarage

Post by demzgarage »

I kepts reading previous threads and I stumbled upond Error 251, on my end! ECU has never been sat on, ECU looks good. Car is parked at a warehouse or has covered parking, CAR is a project car so I never had any passenger on board to even hit the ECU. so the header is suppose to be good!
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

If it worked perfectly and no longer does something has changed. Feel free to contact support via email directly for your options if you're sure the ECU isn't the problem.

Return to “General Questions”