Modes and types

Ask your general questions about KTuner
Maxim46

Modes and types

Post by Maxim46 »

Hello!

I am around to order ktuner and have several questions before ordering:

1. V1.2 and v2.0 offers same tuning options for standard stage 1 and stage 2? I do not need any new displays so prefer V1.2.
2. After tuning can I remove ktuner? Or removing will automatically switch vehicle to standard settings?
3. In the description of V1.2 it is said that tuning modes are switched by changing of standard modes - eco, normal, sport. But in the descriptions to the tuner it is said about switching by cruise control buttons. How it is actually made?

Thank you in advance!
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Modes and types

Post by KTuner »

The tunes outlined on the application page for the vehicle are included.
Yes.
The tunes outlined on the application page for the vehicle specify. Additional features may be included depending on what ECU you have.
Maxim46

Post by Maxim46 »

Thanks for prompt reply.
One more question: in Stage 2.0 Dual Tune mode it is stated Factory Boost targets in ECO mode. Does it means that in ECO we have ECO mode? Or in ECO we have NORMAL?
My question is actually: can we use at a time NORMAL and STAGE 2? Does ktuner have such settings? For accord 2.0 ‘20
Last edited by Maxim46 on Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

With ECO on, which is ECO mode, you get factory boost targets. With ECO off it would not be ECO mode and would be the higher targets. I'm not sure what you mean, but that is very simply stated and very clear.
Maxim46

Post by Maxim46 »

Sorry, I did not mean any EVO mods. Just ECO. Mistake.

I want to have opportunity to switch easily between normal (default Honda settings, but not ECO) and ktuner stage 2. Is it possible to make with ktuner v1.2?

Hope, now it is clear)
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

ECO mode is the switch if you create a dual tune option. If you don't want full power in other modes don't press the gas pedal as far.

Return to “General Questions”