KTuner with or without Flex Fuel.

Ask your general questions about KTuner
taswa50

KTuner with or without Flex Fuel.

Post by taswa50 »

I got caught up in some nonsense through bad advice and my emissions error message keeps coming on when I fill up. I was advised to go with a Hondata Flashpro with a PRL Flex Fuel converter. After a garbage "professional tune" from a bad motorsport shop, I did further research and was told that I should have gone with a KTuner, because it's a far superior ECU management system compared to the Hondata Flashpro. So I'm going to return it for the KTuner, but I'm also thinking of getting rid of the PRL FF converter. I'm sick of the emissions light. Does the KTuner work well with the Flex Fuel setup so I don't keep getting the message or would it be better without the Flex Fuel?
*This is what I want. More HP, more TQ, no error messages, and no lugging a laptop. I want to run the Stage 2 settings without the headache. I'll do a downpipe and intercooler shortly after. What do you recommend? Thanks in advance for your professional help.

2021 Accord Touring 2.0t
Taswa50
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: KTuner with or without Flex Fuel.

Post by KTuner »

We did email you yesterday about this exact topic, so be sure to check your spam if you're posting this because you think we didn't reply!
Muzammal567

Post by Muzammal567 »

Thanks for sharing it..
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

You're welcome.

Return to “General Questions”