Disabling Pin for Bluetooth?

Ask your general questions about KTuner
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Disabling Pin for Bluetooth?

Post by KTuner »

Andrew125 wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:57 pm Is it only available on mac or can we use this for android also??
Since there is no Mac version I'm not sure of your question. TunerView is for Android, as outlined on our products page.
arunsdz

Post by arunsdz »

hey i am using pioneer Bluetooth in my Verna 2020 FM Whatsappmodel. I prefer you to use it in any Sony music system of car. It does't show any error during pairing.
jackmortain

Post by jackmortain »

arunsdz wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:41 am hey i am using pioneer Bluetooth in my Verna 2020 FM Whatsappmodel. I prefer you to use it in any Sony music system of car. It does't show any error during pairing.
May be I am wrong, but pioneer Bluetooth some time has also lack of pairing with Sony music system of car's too.
Last edited by jackmortain on Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
gosen11

Post by gosen11 »

kol909 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:33 am
joshuagibson97 wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:32 pm Hello all,

I have a ktuner v1.2 for my 2019 Honda Civic. I am trying to connect my aftermarket android head unit to my ktuner via bluetooth.gbwhatsapp I have the tunerview app installed. It shows ktuner as an available device but won't connect when i select "connect". Any ideas you can think of, maybe i need to disable the pin, maybe its not possible?
2 Special Command Menu under the Tuning menu in the software. Find BT PIN Disable and choose it. This puts the unit into a mode that's discoverable by the head unit and requires no pin to pair. Look for BT PIN and disbale it. It will work on Android.
Well thank you for your guide but your disabling the setting, Bey.

Return to “General Questions”