TPS readings

husseinholland

Re: TPS readings

Post by husseinholland »

KTuner wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:45 pm I can make the software see 80 as 100, that's simple enough, but I prefer accurate information as relayed by the ECU. Think about the WOT settings for TPS that are set to 74%. That's because 80% as a max was clearly planned.
Where do I find this? I can't find any of the WOT parameters, or find mention of them in the help/manual. Can you indicate where I should be looking?

I'm running a 72mm TB, and with my throttle cable/pedal lever setup, I cannot get more than 64% opening (in software - the actual butterfly plate is closer to 85% open. I need to know if I can change parameters to reflect that.

Settings reference in this thread also https://ktuner.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=8417#p8417

"-I lowered the WOT TPS Engagement value from 74 to 50 just to test, didn't make a difference
-I checked the "WOT based on MAP Only" box and lowered the MAP Engagement amount,."
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

The WOT settings are indeed outlined in the help. You can find them right in the section that makes most sense for switching from closed loop to open loop, the Closed Loop Settings.

You do not need to change the scale for the overall range to use them.
husseinholland

Post by husseinholland »

Many thanks for responding - took me awhile to find it in the general parameters - I'll make some adjustments & see how it goes.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Should definitely change some behavior if you're not currently reaching the factory levels.

Return to “KTuner Software”