Aftermarket Wideband Input Questions

Audiophyle

Aftermarket Wideband Input Questions

Post by Audiophyle »

If PTANK & ELD are the only input options for an aftermarket wideband signal, why are they not also included as available parameters to display in the data graphs or digital gauges? (I see ELD is available as a digital gauge, but neither are available for graphs)

Can you add either to the graph parameter list? What about adding PTANK to the digital gauge list?

& what would happen if I connected my wideband output to both the PTANK input (E14) and the Analog-1 input? (with identical voltage tables)
Could I use PTANK for lambda overlay and Analog-1 as a digital gauge simultaneously?

Would this cause any problems from basically connecting E14 & Analog-1 together? (if so, could I diode isolate one of the inputs to make it work?)
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Aftermarket Wideband Input Questions

Post by KTuner »

I'll look into adding them.

ECU inputs likely have a pulldown or pullup. No other advice for you there.
Audiophyle

Re: Aftermarket Wideband Input Questions

Post by Audiophyle »

Any update or progress on this?

If PTANK & ELD options were added to the graph-able parameters this would be immensely helpful for tuning!
Not only for tuning, but would allow side-by-side comparison of OEM WB accuracy to aftermarket WB accuracy, for identifying where the OEM sensor's accuracy is good & where it becomes unreliable. It would have also made it much clearer that with the Wideband input set to ELD or PTANK the "AFR" values are still from the OEM WB, and only the lambda overlay values are being derived from the aftermarket WB.

Return to “KTuner Software”