Tunerview not showing slots 1-5

Kithkarnon

Tunerview not showing slots 1-5

Post by Kithkarnon »

Evening,

I have flashed the ECU, tune works great, but I am not able to flash any of the stock tunes to slots 1 thru 5. The program seems to actually upload the tunes to the device, but then they dont show up in the Tunerview software. If there something I am missing to get them to show?

Thanks.
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Tunerview not showing slots 1-5

Post by KTuner »

If you upload them to the device slots they will indeed show up when you connect with TunerView. See the TunerView tutorials in the help.
Kithkarnon

Post by Kithkarnon »

That's the problem, they are not. The one I did to the ECU went no problem, I can connect and monitor the car with app, but in the Tunerview portion of the app, the only tune showing is revert to factory. Is there any naming conventions that have to be followed or a setting the is required somewhere? I have tried all 5 slots, some more than once, but still not showing up.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Flashing direct doesn't put it in a tuning slot.

Factory is uploaded to the unit when setting the unit up after locking.

If factory is showing then any of the other uploaded tunes would be as well. Ensure you're using the latest TunerView app(s) and KTuner software so your firmware is up to date.

You can clear tunes on the device and reconnect to setup factory plus upload custom tunes again.

I'm assuming you've checked the LED on the unit to verify the status is reporting operational. I have no other suggestions. Thousands, including us, use this option by doing the above.
Kithkarnon

Post by Kithkarnon »

I can try unistalling the App and software and then re-installing them and see if that helps. The PC did flash the ECU issue no problem and does list everytime I upload a tune to one of slots. So I think the end is fine, maybe Andriod 12 causing an issue, but I will focus on the App first.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Let me know if that helps!

Return to “KTuner Software”