Display

82dewey

Display

Post by 82dewey »

Hello, I am setting up a computer so i can pull the logs and watch on a different computer. I have already got the software to connect to the ecu and registered. I loaded up the tune i am using and the last datalog. When i am looking at the displays and the default displays, i have to go back in and add everything i have already done including different tabs for different things for me to look at. Is there a file i can copy over from one machine to the other so i dont have to recreate each tab? Not everything i want to look at will fit in each tab. and when i am trying to look deeper into a section, i have just those items.
I have a TV connected to the computer so i can not have to have the laptop with me at all times. and this setup is just for reviewing and adjusting. not uploading and downloading the tunes. But could if i need to. So just looking for a way to get me the same things i seen from one machine to another. let me know
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Display

Post by KTuner »

If it's two different computers they will have separate settings.
82dewey

Post by 82dewey »

So the display file is a no???
My goal is to have them identical settings and all.
82dewey

Post by 82dewey »

I found the file i was looking for. Did have to change the default paths for where the logs and tunes are. But everything else seems to be what i was looking for
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Excellent. :)

Return to “KTuner Software”