Ktuner TPS calibration

Amplified

Ktuner TPS calibration

Post by Amplified »

Hello all,

I have a 2015 Honda Fit with an LRPTech intake manifold and a 60mm throttle body from a 2013-17 accord (recommended by LRPTech). I went and got my car dynotuned recently. After that point, I started noticing a “dead spot” in the low end of 1st and 2nd gear. As if it was bogged down by something. I did some data logs and sent it to my tuner. Same day, I really cleaned the TB and felt like the amount of dirt that was in there, it may have caused the valve to be slightly open. After cleaning the TB I noticed the car was now hunting only after I would let off the gas after driving. He (the tuner) called me into the shop and it was showing 20% + on the STFT at IDLE. So, with the little knowledge I knew about tuning, I knew that that was a significant amount. He was able to get the STFT down to about 17% but no lower. I still feel the extreme loss of power in the low end and as soon as it reaches about 3k rpms it kicks in.

Could this be something to do with the TPS needing calibration? If it is, do you all offer that with the v1.2? I wasn’t able to find anything on that.
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Ktuner TPS calibration

Post by KTuner »

If the ECU is adding that much fuel to compensate just idling you either have an air leak or you have an intake that wasn't properly calibrated for.

Return to “KTuner Software”