K24 Basemaps & Setups

TrAceOfSpades

K24 Basemaps & Setups

Post by TrAceOfSpades »

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has a solid basemap tune for the K24 engine running on various intake and exhaust setups.

I have a K24z3 (the one with the crappy black plastic intake), so I’m upgrading to a slightly bored out RBC manifold and an 80mm throttle-body(dbw), I’m definitely going to need a new fuel table map but I know nothing about tuning adjustments, I’d just selected the stage 2 tune off of my V1 Ktuner and haven’t touched it since.

My total setup after the new manifold is on will be: RBC manifold + 80mm tb + 3” takeda SR intake + rv6 PCD 1 to 1 downpipe, stock secondary cat, OBX racing 2.36” catback exhaust. (Running on 91 octane but I’m willing to run a lower octane if anyone has a map for it where it won’t knock)

I’m new here and have a lot still to learn about these engines and tuning in general so any advice and tips are welcome.
I realize the likelihood of someone having a map that works for this intake is low but if anyone that tunes is feeling generous with their time and could help me figure soemthing out that works, I’d really appreciate it!
I plan on getting a dynotune after I have more work done to the engine but where I live the shops won’t touch it because my car is a little banged up and oxidized and I guess it’s bad for their image so they never return my calls or texts.

Anyways thanks again for taking the time to help and I hope one day I can learn enough to be on here doing the same for future newcomers.
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: K24 Basemaps & Setups

Post by KTuner »

Welcome. This is more of a support forum for the software and hardware itself. There are several tuners around the country that can offer remote tuning services if you need them. Derek at Innovative Motorworks is one of the go-tos.

Return to “KTuner Software”