Ktuner ecu issue

Busa

Ktuner ecu issue

Post by Busa »

I’m having a issue when I’m driving without the computer hook up the to the ecu. The idle fluctuate and doesn’t drive good at all but when the computer is hook up it drives good and also when I use a tablet Bluetooth with tunerview app, it acts the same as if my computer when it’s not connected.
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Ktuner ecu issue

Post by KTuner »

If you have a KTunerECU unit you likely left real-time enabled despite the warning not to or didn't upload your final tune.
Busa

Post by Busa »

It is enable and I did do a final flash to the ecu.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

KTuner wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:19 pm If you have a KTunerECU unit you likely left real-time enabled despite the warning not to
Read the warning not to leave it enabled right below the feature, as previously pointed out.
Busa

Post by Busa »

It is disable after the reflash per instructions and I’m still have issue even with the tablet.
Linszter

Post by Linszter »

Busa wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:19 am It is disable after the reflash per instructions and I’m still have issue even with the tablet.
It needs to disable before the reflash, not after.
Busa

Post by Busa »

It’s disable before reflash.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Connecting a laptop would change nothing unless the tune that's open on the laptop doesn't match the tune on the ECU or real-time was left enabled. Those are the only two options here to look at. Hope you figure it out.

Return to “KTuner Software”