System AFR values when in high cam

husseinholland

Re: System AFR values when in high cam

Post by husseinholland »

KTuner wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:36 am There is a gauge for ELD Input as well.
What does that have to do with displaying the WBO2 as a gauge, though? I used E14 for the input as indicated above.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

husseinholland wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:06 amthe only option besides factory WBO2 is serial WBO2.
I'm not sure what you're missing here. You said there was no gauge options beyond Factory Wideband O2 and Serial. I pointed out that there is ELD. That's one that actually exists as a gauge and is available in the WBO2 input list as well.
husseinholland

Post by husseinholland »

KTuner wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:44 am
husseinholland wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:06 amthe only option besides factory WBO2 is serial WBO2.
I'm not sure what you're missing here. You said there was no gauge options beyond Factory Wideband O2 and Serial. I pointed out that there is ELD. That's one that actually exists as a gauge and is available in the WBO2 input list as well.
Sorry - I'm using E14 (ptank input) for the WBO2. I can't use the E15 ELD input for the WBO2 signal, I have the ELD functioning.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Then see the data list for values. PTANK is listed there.
husseinholland

Post by husseinholland »

So, I don't understand where that would be. I can choose the type from the menu, but if I choose analog for example, how I would set the input parameter to draw from the Ptank input where I assigned the voltage table for the AEM WBO2?

KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

PTANK is in the data list with all of the other datalogging parameters. See the help for designing a layout if you're unfamiliar with the term data list, as it's shown right there. See previous posts as well, as this was already covered as well as what input is actually available in the gauges.
husseinholland

Post by husseinholland »

Apologies for being unclear. I know what the data list is, and I can see PTank in the list under Analog Inputs, however what I meant was that I see no way of selecting it as the input source for a Analog (below) or Digital (previous post) gauge -

For the heck of it I also tried entering the voltage table under inputs (E14), however again I don't see how I choose that to display as a gauge

KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Correct, I covered that previously. PTANK is in the list. ELD is also available in the gauges. If you can't use ELD you're stuck looking at PTANK in the list. Your A/F values will still populate in A/F Trace within the fuel maps regardless of which input you have setup for wideband, if it's properly setup. Yours is not properly setup.
According to your photo it's not properly setup because as you'll notice at the bottom of that input tab you're showing there's a note that says it's not for wideband setup, as sensor setup would override the Wideband setup. You setup a wideband in the wideband tab, not the inputs tab.
KTuner wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:44 amI pointed out that there is ELD. That's one that actually exists as a gauge and is available in the WBO2 input list as well.
husseinholland

Post by husseinholland »

OK - thank you for the clarification - so I need to remove the analog input table then, as I had already entered & created (Preferences/Wideband) a AEM WBO2 Wideband & entered the full voltage table.

SO, I can monitor the WBO2 values in the list, which I assume means it will show up in logging data as well? The lamdba overlay I don't understand, so I'll leave that for Xenocron to setup when I go back for the retune, now I have built a much more free-flowing exhaust setup.

KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Yes, uncheck using it as a sensor input. You should be able to see it all working if you can start and idle currently.

Return to “KTuner Software”