AFR ADJ KTuner R1 and Tunerview

JaceCrozon

AFR ADJ KTuner R1 and Tunerview

Post by JaceCrozon »

Hi There,

I've got a turbo 2005 RSX-S using KTuner R1 I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how to display the afr adj larger than where it's originally shown. I can only view it during datalogs in a small column on my laptop.

I'm also wondering if there are any options in the Tunerview software to view afr adj and things like fuel presssure from an analog input on my phone? I can only seem to get a base set of outputs but not all of the sensor outputs that I can view on my laptop.

Thanks.
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: AFR ADJ KTuner R1 and Tunerview

Post by KTuner »

That's a calculated value only available in the list.

Those values are not available to TunerView currently. We'll add that option and issue an update for TunerView.
JaceCrozon

Post by JaceCrozon »

Good news. Looking forward to it, thanks for the reply.

I was also wondering if there will be any way set units for analog inputs or change units on other sensors. I see that the analog inputs show up in the software (i'm not sure if it actually works correctly or not). For example, I am running a fuel pressure transducer to my analog input 1 which uses a 0.5V-4.5V scale, 0-150psi sensor. It reads in the ktuner software perfectly fine on analog input 1 but in tunerview i'm getting a voltage output on analog 2 (not sure why it's 2 and not 1) that doesn't really make sense or match the scale it should.

Let me know what you think. Sorry for the late response.. I was expecting to get an email notification but didn't and forgot about this.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Any scaling would need to be setup in TunerView separately, if that's what you may be seeing. Otherwise I'm not sure what you mean.
Linszter

Post by Linszter »

JaceCrozon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:56 pm Good news. Looking forward to it, thanks for the reply.

I was also wondering if there will be any way set units for analog inputs or change units on other sensors. I see that the analog inputs show up in the software (i'm not sure if it actually works correctly or not). For example, I am running a fuel pressure transducer to my analog input 1 which uses a 0.5V-4.5V scale, 0-150psi sensor. It reads in the ktuner software perfectly fine on analog input 1 but in tunerview i'm getting a voltage output on analog 2 (not sure why it's 2 and not 1) that doesn't really make sense or match the scale it should.

Let me know what you think. Sorry for the late response.. I was expecting to get an email notification but didn't and forgot about this.
In TunerView go to Setup -> Set Datalog Parameters ... scroll down to Parameters for KTuner R1 and you can configure all the available inputs. (min/max Voltage, min/max Value and Unit).

Return to “KTuner Software”