error message after pressing any column header in any map

Hany

error message after pressing any column header in any map

Post by Hany »

I have V1.2 and the latest Ktuner software, windows 7 64 bit
every time I press the value on any column header in any tuning map the whole thing freezes and I have to close the program through task manger, then I get this error "an exception of class Nilopjectexception was not handled the application must shut down"
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: error message after pressing any column header in any ma

Post by KTuner »

I have never heard of an issue with that, but what are you trying to change and why?
Hany

Post by Hany »

I was checking if I can change the column header value/unit, I do get a popup box with unit choice but everything freezes when this box opens! I'm trying to attach screen shots but for some reason I can't
Linszter

Post by Linszter »

Hany wrote:I was checking if I can change the column header value/unit, I do get a popup box with unit choice but everything freezes when this box opens! I'm trying to attach screen shots but for some reason I can't
When the popup comes in, adjust the value and hit Enter.
Hany

Post by Hany »

Very weird, I have two Enter buttons on my laptop, the main Enter button works, the one by the numpad which I'm used to use all the time after typing numbers doesn't work with ktuner, It's not a button problem either because it works with every other program I use, I've confirmed multiple times.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Different buttons on a keyboard have different key command numbers. Use the one that works.

Return to “KTuner Software”