Boost problem because of initial support

kadireren55

Boost problem because of initial support

Post by kadireren55 »

Hi,
I have a 2018 civic 1.5t cvt sport hatchback (Sport+) european model.(378205ANG820M1)The atmospheric pressure is 0 where I live. I tried all the base tunes, and different options that I already have very few because of initial support. Altered the final boost table, too but in no way I can hit the max boost of the tune I set at 3500 rpm as in the boost target map. I barely hit the max boost at 5500 and above and when it shifts it gets lower because of the lower rpm of the higher gear. I have other friends who have the same model and they have the boost problem,too. the people who has sedan version or standart Sport model don't have this problem. They hit 21 ps at 3500 rpm and it stays at that level all the way to the rev limit. I had another custom tune before ı got ktuner and did not have this problem. All other things are ok such as knock control, afr, fuel trims vs. Please
WhiteFk7

Re: Boost problem because of initial support

Post by WhiteFk7 »

Hey, I have the same model and same ecu number. Mine is also 2018 Model Sport Plus. My problem is similar but a little different from kadireren55. I have cai dp/fp and 10.5 tec rev9 intercooler. No matter how i try, I can't get over 16.5 psi. I tried differed tunes and settings but no success. A local tuner friend of mine who has deep experience with ktuner tried everything but it is still the same. I live above sea level(1700Meters) but it is same the sea level too. Please give us full support and make something...
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Feel free to email support.
kadireren55

Post by kadireren55 »

sent the email with a datalog
KTuner
Site Admin