K-TUNER IN ECU issue

Scre

K-TUNER IN ECU issue

Post by Scre »

Hi,i have little strange problem.Sometime when i start engine and turn immeditaley ecu reset for very little time of second.Car stick for moment and ignition again.I hear only relay underdash fast tickling same when i reset ecu manually.Not every day,may be one two times in month.I have remote part tuning,but engine run fine i think.Any problem with tune can happen ecu reset?
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: K-TUNER IN ECU issue

Post by KTuner »

Not that I can think of.
bianyy

Post by bianyy »

Have you solve it now? I have same ecu reset problem with you and also hearing underdash relay tickling on my 06 accord in-ecu.
bianyy

Post by bianyy »

Scre wrote:Hi,i have little strange problem.Sometime when i start engine and turn immeditaley ecu reset for very little time of second.Car stick for moment and ignition again.I hear only relay underdash fast tickling same when i reset ecu manually.Not every day,may be one two times in month.I have remote part tuning,but engine run fine i think.Any problem with tune can happen ecu reset?
thanks if you know how to solve it
Scre

Post by Scre »

Hi,no i not have any answer of this problem,and i dont know who make this happen.I waiting Ktuner admin to think about that... Now when is cold here in my country,not see this problem abaut 2 months.Before two weeks in very rainy day,when waiting traffic light, my engine at idle drop of rpms and ignition off itself.Tahts happen only one time for now..
Scre

Post by Scre »

KTuner wrote:Not that I can think of.
some solution?

Return to “General Hardware Questions”