KTuner for a AT CVT?

LiamMadyam

KTuner for a AT CVT?

Post by LiamMadyam »

I have a 2019 Honda Civic Sport 2.0 and I was looking into getting some extra power with Ktuned, if it’s possible.

Please don’t shun me for having an AT. I test drove a manual with my friend who actually wore at a Honda dealer and I’ll just say that it was interesting experience lol. I’ll most likely buy anther civic with a manual and learn how to properly drive it. It was a new car, so I stalled more times than I can count on my hands, but I was still able to get going on the highway, shift gears, etc.

Back to the topic, so I wanted to know if this is something I can look into to purchase or should I not even worry about it at all since it has a CVT and fm the many mixed reviews on tuning a CVT, I don’t want to mess anything up. It currently has 2,000+ miles on it.

Any advice is appreciated! I haven’t done any cosmetics mods besides visors lol.appvalley tutuapp tweakbox
Last edited by LiamMadyam on Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: KTuner for a AT CVT?

Post by KTuner »

We do support the CVT model and have a dyno sheet outlining the gains. See the CivicX.com forum for feedback from customers about using KTuner for that application, too, as it might be useful to see what others say.

Return to “General Hardware Questions”