PND ECU Questions

MR2_K20

PND ECU Questions

Post by MR2_K20 »

Hello all,

I am using the KTuner in-ecu option in a PND-A64 ECU (from a 05-06 RSX base) and am trying to wrap my head around the differences between this ECU and a PRB. The KTuner website makes it clear that this PND can be used if the IMT output (A11) is retasked for the reverse lockout signal on the trans (easy enough). Aside from that, should I be able to load the KTuner PRB codebase (listed as 05-06 RSX Type-S) and treat it as such? I'm hoping to do that in an effort to gain all the added features such as PWM boost control.

This ecu will be controlling a K20A2 out of a 02-04 RSX Type-S, so I will also need to repin my harness to the 05-06 ECU pinout, correct?

I appreciate any help you guys can offer here.

Thanks
Linszter

Re: PND ECU Questions

Post by Linszter »

Yes, you can use the PRB codebase, and yes, you need to repin the harness to 05-06.
MR2_K20

Re: PND ECU Questions

Post by MR2_K20 »

Linszter wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:28 am Yes, you can use the PRB codebase, and yes, you need to repin the harness to 05-06.
Thank you for the quick answer. I've repinned my harness to the 05-06 layout and plan on tracing everything out with a meter tomorrow to validate it. It'll be a while before the engine is in the car, but this should get me headed down the right path.

Return to “General Hardware Questions”