Ktuner v2

Questions about your KTunerFlash V2 Hardware
bbeem

Re: Ktuner v2

Post by bbeem »

Thanks! Enable bluetooth pin advanced was the trick. I am not able to use the cruse control buttons to select tunes. is that because i only have 1 tune on slot 1? perhaps loading the other slots will enable me to choose a tune with the cruse buttons? Also I purchased from TSP with TSP stage 1 tune. problem is the tune is for 37805-5AM-A03 and my ECU is 37805-5AM-A120 and not compatible. Is there changes i can make to get the program to run on the newer 2019 si or will i have to wait until TSP creates a different version? I have sent them a ticket and email this week with no response, no phone number to call, not too excited about their service, $80 tune that doesn't work and no replies.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

I think you called and actually did get the tune for 19, sounds like they sent 17-18.

If the features aren't working for you then you're not on a tuned flash. We went over that on the phone. Shoot an email in if you have any additional questions!
bbeem

Post by bbeem »

was sent the correct tune for the 19 just now. go through the about 8 minute process flashing until it reaches the key off, wait, key on, wait 6 seconds, click ok to continue. when i do this procedure and click ok it says failed to key off and on and goes into recover mode. then restore. unable to complete past this step.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

You had an email in so we will continue there.
only9balls

Post by only9balls »

I see that you do support the 2019 model with ECU #'s 37820-5AM-A11 through A12 (listed on your web site). My ECU is an 37820-5AM-A12, so does this mean the product has full support for mine as of now? Or will I still be waiting for the rev-hang disable feature until a later date?

Thanks for all your feedback, I am also following the version page as well now!
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Full support!
only9balls

Post by only9balls »

KTuner wrote:Full support!
Well then... you need to take my money now! :)
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

One of our dealers can definitely help you out. We don't compete with our own people for sales, so we don't sell direct.
only9balls

Post by only9balls »

KTuner wrote:One of our dealers can definitely help you out. We don't compete with our own people for sales, so we don't sell direct.
Got my tuner, flashed the Factory/23psi map, and it is sweet! :) Great product!

Now I just need to scan the forums and Interwebs for recommended settings for things like two-step, throttle response, throttle padding, and stuff like that :)

Thanks for your help!
Dave
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Glad you're enjoying so far! Check out CivicX, as there's been a lot of setup sharing!

Return to “KTunerFlash V2 Specific”