Missing Base Maps?

Questions about your KTunerFlash V2 Hardware
jklefevre01

Missing Base Maps?

Post by jklefevre01 »

Just had K2 installed on my 2019 CTR - Trying to find my way around the software and hardware; my local garage set up the unit for me and flashed my Type R with the Multi-State Base Map. Got home, installed the KTuner Software to my PC, plugged in the unit and it told me that the unit was not authorized with my account (assuming because my tech set it up). So I associated it with my account, but now it looks like the "Flash" button is missing from the Device screen and when I try to upload my base maps to it, I have no idea if they are actually on the unit. Do I need to plug the unit back into my car? What am I doing wrong? Also - when loading different base maps, I noticed that the layout tab doesn't seem to change from base map to base map - is this the way it should be? Seems like each base map would have different settings displayed. Any help would be appreciated!
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Missing Base Maps?

Post by KTuner »

Every computer would need to register the unit as it's freshly plugged in for the first time.

You can't flash without being connected to the vehicle.

The layout has nothing to do with the tune. You actually have control of the layout. See designing a layout in help.

Return to “KTunerFlash V2 Specific”