Welcome to KTuner

Welcome to KTuner. Share a bit about yourself and your vehicle.
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to KTuner

Post by KTuner »

International - existing, occurring, or carried on between two or more nations.

We're in the United States. That makes Canada international.

If you've locked to your vehicle (Meaning the unit was not locked to someone else's), you'll see the ECU number listed in File>New Tune and if you notice the note at the bottom, or you've watched the tutorial video, you have to select it and hit Next.
piterek

Post by piterek »

KTuner wrote:International - existing, occurring, or carried on between two or more nations.

We're in the United States. That makes Canada international.

If you've locked to your vehicle (Meaning the unit was not locked to someone else's), you'll see the ECU number listed in File>New Tune and if you notice the note at the bottom, or you've watched the tutorial video, you have to select it and hit Next.
We're still in North America (that's the heading on the list). International would then mean outside of North America... but whatever. The ECU is listed on there.

Yes, the unit is locked and logging (would it log if it weren't locked?). TunerView is also working. I see only one item... 'Factory 5AN-C4X MT' (factory 5AN base calibration). I can send screen shots of main screen, creator and info windows if that helps.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Canada is still international. Noted regarding 'North America' as your source of confusion.

Since I've already given you the answer on how to proceed: See my previous response, read the note at the bottom of the window when you go to File>New Tune, or watch the tutorial video for the unit.
piterek

Post by piterek »

KTuner wrote:Canada is still international. Noted regarding 'North America' as your source of confusion.

Since I've already given you the answer on how to proceed: See my previous response, read the note at the bottom of the window when you go to File>New Tune, or watch the tutorial video for the unit.
Okay... will give it a go and will come back here to beg forgiveness if needed. No confusion on my part re: North America, because we are in North America... so maybe the list should just say 'United States' and 'International'?
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Updated
piterek

Post by piterek »

KTuner wrote:Canada is still international. Noted regarding 'North America' as your source of confusion.

Ok... it works. Begging forgiveness. Thanks for your patience with me.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Excellent. Now enjoy!
cataylor346

Post by cataylor346 »

Hey everyone! My name is Cody, I'm in Houston, TX and just got my KTuner V2 a couple days ago! I've got a 2017 Accord Touring Sedan and though I'm very new to modifying and tuning I've got big plans for my build, namely adding a supercharger later on down the road!
'17 Accord V6 Touring Sedan
KTuner V2 / Tein Flex Z Coilovers / K-Tuned 2-arm Camber Kit / 21mm Progress Group Rear Sway Bar
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Welcome!
thom_fishing

Post by thom_fishing »

Hi, my name is Thomas. I've had my RSX for 7 year's now, I'm wanting to go boosted with it but haven't decided on if I want a turbo or supercharger.
2005 Acura RSX Type-S
AEM CAI, Invidia header, Ktuned 3in exhaust, Ktuner Rev 1, Tein lowering springs, Innovative motor mounts, Mishimoto radiator, Mishimoto fans and shroud, Mishimoto oil cooler

Return to “Welcome”