Full description of Adjustments Toolbar?

husseinholland

Full description of Adjustments Toolbar?

Post by husseinholland »

Can't find this in the help topics. I found the section with a depiction of the bar, it just doesn't indicate with all the values are. can't add a pic, it says board attachment quota is full.

I'll add a reference screencrop later

For example, if I wanted to lower the values in a map globally by % or numeric value rather than individual cells., , how would I do that? None of that is explained or indicated, unless I'm not looking in the right place.
Linszter

Re: Full description of Adjustments Toolbar?

Post by Linszter »

husseinholland wrote:Can't find this in the help topics. I found the section with a depiction of the bar, it just doesn't indicate with all the values are. can't add a pic, it says board attachment quota is full.

For example, if I wanted to lower the values in a map globally by % or numeric value rather than individual cells., , how would I do that? None of that is explained or indicated, unless I'm not looking in the right place.
Select all the cell you want to adjust and hit CTRL+J or the "up/down" arrow icon next to + - icon.
husseinholland

Re: Full description of Adjustments Toolbar?

Post by husseinholland »

Linszter wrote:
husseinholland wrote:Can't find this in the help topics. I found the section with a depiction of the bar, it just doesn't indicate with all the values are. can't add a pic, it says board attachment quota is full.

Select all the cell you want to adjust and hit CTRL+J or the "up/down" arrow icon next to + - icon.
Got it. Highlight cells, select up/down, enter desired values in dialog box - many thanks :)

Return to “KTuner Software”