Welcome to KTuner

Welcome to KTuner. Share a bit about yourself and your vehicle.
KTuner
Site Admin

Welcome to KTuner

Post by KTuner »

Welcome! Please feel free to check in and share a bit about who you are, your setup, or your future plans!

If you haven't yet, like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/KTuner-L ... 3721350269
bobearchicali

Re: Welcome to KTuner

Post by bobearchicali »

Im Joe i fix pcs for a living Ive had my RSX for little over a year now. I got it stock from an Acura dealership. Ive done a couple of mods already to my car its a 2006 Acura Rsx Type-S and this is what i have done so far [Ktuner Reflashed ECU][HR Shifter Cables][HR Short Shifter][Enkei RPF1 17x8][Azenis RT615k 235/40/17][AEM V2][OBX RH V2][SR-S Cat Back][Buddy Club RSD][Innovative Motor Mounts 60A][Wavetrac LSD][Clutch Masters FX400][Clutch Masters Flywheel][Brembo Type R Calipers][Brakenetic Slotted Drilled Rotors][StopTech SS Brake Lines][Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator][Mishimoto Silicone Hoses][Mishimoto Fan Switch][Skunk 2 Lower Control Arms][Progress Sway Bar] my next plan is going turbo i just need to save up a bit!
2006 Acura Rsx Type-S [Ktuner Reflashed ECU][HR Shifter Cables][HR Short Shifter][AEM V2][OBX RH V2][SR-S Cat Back][Buddy Club RSD][Wavetrac LSD][Clutch Masters FX400][Clutch Masters Flywheel][Brembo Type R Calipers][Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator]
Turbogixxer

Post by Turbogixxer »

My name is Kenny and I tune Ktuner
http://www.TurbogixxerTuning.com
DIRECT NepTune, Hondata, Haltech, KTuner, and Fuel Injector Clinic dealer.
Turbogixxer Tuning facebookTurbogixxerTuning on Instagram
Trumpdis3

Post by Trumpdis3 »

In on 1! Hey all . I'm Ken. I drive an 06 types S that I've had since July of 06. I live in the zone, Arizona. I only started modding the car about a year or so ago. Making progress slowly but surely. She's got just over 80k now and runs great but better things are coming. Was lucky enough to meet up with JR and got in on the ground floor with KTuner . I've never tuned before, turned some wrenches though. I'm sure ill have lots of questions , and maybe an answer now and then , lol. Talk at you all soon! A little about my RSX...

Year :2006
Make :ACURA
Model:RSX TYPE S
Color:MAGNESIUM METALLIC
Intake: Injen Shorty
Header: OBX V2 Race Header
Exhaust: STOCK
ECU: KTuner!
Electronics: 04 tail light rewire, 6000k HIDS,Magellan 1700 w/rear camera
Forced Induction: JRSC,3in pulley(still in box)
Other Engine Mods: Hondata IMG. Innovative mounts
Body Kit & Wing: Front/rear MUGEN repro lips, Weathertech window visors
Suspension: Racelands, rear camber kits, Beaks Tie bar
Wheels & Tires: Stock powder coated w/8mm spacers
Interior Mods: JJ center armrest, LED map/dome lights
Other Mods: Autopage 915 w/ C-3. B&M Short shifter,
Favorite Mod: KTuner!
Last edited by Trumpdis3 on Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2006 RSX TYPE S
Injen Shorty OBX V2 Race Header
KTuner ,JRSC Innovative mounts
MUGEN repro lips, Weathertech window visors
Racelands, rear camber kits, Beaks
Stock powder coated,spacers
JJ center
Autopage 915 w/ C-3. B&M Short shifter,
Garrett

Post by Garrett »

Hi Guys, I'm Eric from PrecisionAutoCanada.com

I'm a Ktuner dealer
Ktuner Authorized Tuner
Precisionautocanada.com
SoloTypeS

Post by SoloTypeS »

Hello all, My name is Eric. I am very interested in trying out the Reflash #3 CAI/RH/EX/RBC but i'm in Cali and there are no dealers here yet. :|
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

I'll talk to BlackTrax again. :)
Turbogixxer

Post by Turbogixxer »

SoloTypeS wrote:Hello all, My name is Eric. I am very interested in trying out the Reflash #3 CAI/RH/EX/RBC but i'm in Cali and there are no dealers here yet. :|
You can always get a ECU or ship to a dealer that can reflash it. We have a day turn around time.
http://www.TurbogixxerTuning.com
DIRECT NepTune, Hondata, Haltech, KTuner, and Fuel Injector Clinic dealer.
Turbogixxer Tuning facebookTurbogixxerTuning on Instagram
SoloTypeS

Post by SoloTypeS »

Turbogixxer wrote:
SoloTypeS wrote:Hello all, My name is Eric. I am very interested in trying out the Reflash #3 CAI/RH/EX/RBC but i'm in Cali and there are no dealers here yet. :|
You can always get a ECU or ship to a dealer that can reflash it. We have a day turn around time.
so i can just purchase the reflash ecu from anyone of the dealers and just throw it on? the reflashes aren't specific to the car?
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

The reflash is a base for your modifications created from a dyno tuned setup that is similar spec. I/H/E/RBC Manifold. You can customize options and a dealer can make any alterations they want based the info you provide. You will have better results with custom tuning.

Return to “Welcome”