Disables Not Supported?

x64architecture

Disables Not Supported?

Post by x64architecture »

Hi I just recently purchased a KTuner v1.2 for my V6 '11 accord (ECU: 37820-R84-A53) and before purchasing I looked at the supported features page http://ktuner.com/0812accordv6 and I see that disables are supposed to be supported but they appear greyed out (now that I'm posting this are they only supposed to be available when connected to the vehicle and running?):

Also I see in the changelog:
VCM Disable Added For All 08-12 Accord V6 AT Models
is this supposed to be an option or is it in the default tunes (tune 1, 2, ...)?
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Disables Not Supported?

Post by KTuner »

Those are OBD2 monitors (Like it says at the top there), not disables. Open a tune file and look to the left of where you're looking, where it actually says disables.
x64architecture

KTuner wrote:Those are OBD2 monitors (Like it says at the top there), not disables. Open a tune file and look to the left of where you're looking, where it actually says disables.
Sorry I misread that guess I was just confused. This is the whole window:

KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

You got the obscure R84 ECU I see instead of the normal R70. Those aren't available.
x64architecture

KTuner wrote:You got the obscure R84 ECU I see instead of the normal R70. Those aren't available.
Thats a bummer, but anyway is the VCM disable an option or is it part of the tunes (I see the eco light goes on and off but there's not as much of a feeling (if any)) after flashing the ECU?
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

There is no proven VCM disable option for this platform.

Return to “08-12 Accord V6 Specific”