new tune

joshbeach

new tune

Post by joshbeach »

I am having a difficult time trying to flash my ecu. I have went through multiple youtube videos, but I am not able to see where I am going wrong. I get to the part where I select my car and hit next but then the window disappears and I am not able to select the tune that I want. My unit is green and it shows logging on the bottom left corner of the screen but I don't know what else to try. Its weird because I am able to flaah back to factory but am unable to select a new tune after hitting the next button.
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: new tune

Post by KTuner »

Sounds like you didn't follow the video or directions at the bottom of the window. You hit the plus and choose your ECU number before hitting next, not the vehicle.
joshbeach

Post by joshbeach »

Sorry I probably didn’t explain that right but when I hit plus and select “factory 14-15 r1j-a6 Cvt” and hit next the window disappears.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

It opens the tune, as you can see by "New Tune" being added to the main window title and the list on the left being populated.
joshbeach

Post by joshbeach »

I keep trying but nothing happens at all like the window disappears and the layout is the same as if I would have just logged in for the first time.i have a video on my channel if you would like to see exactly what happens because I’m sure I’m poorly describing everything. My channel is TheeUndG if you don’t mind taking the time to look at it.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Will look into it. You'll need to email support to follow up.
joshbeach

Post by joshbeach »

Thanks just sent an email.

Return to “KTunerFlash V1.2 Specific Questions”