V2 Connection to Laptop

Questions about your KTunerFlash V2 Hardware
67ModCoupe

V2 Connection to Laptop

Post by 67ModCoupe »

The USB cable provided doesn't appear to match my V2 hardware. Is this a known issue? How can I resolve it?

-- Mike
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: V2 Connection to Laptop

Post by KTuner »

If you received the wrong USB cable email support. You can also source one from just about anywhere locally.
67ModCoupe

Post by 67ModCoupe »

Found a cable that fit in my cell phone graveyard box. :-)

I have the software downloaded to the laptop, the KTuner V2 is plugged in, and the small Account Management Screen is up to enter email, name and password. The bottom of that small window is green and it says "Connected to server. Exchanging data." so I will assume once it's done updating and loading software, I should be good to go!

-- Mike
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Should be able to get going once you plug it in fresh and have the buttons available to register!
cneira32

Post by cneira32 »

Currently dealing with the issue of my computer not recognizing the device. I have it plugged in but the account management is saying unable to verify Device. If is connected properly but my V2 is stuck on the Ktuner loading screen.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

cneira32 wrote:Currently dealing with the issue of my computer not recognizing the device. I have it plugged in but the account management is saying unable to verify Device. If is connected properly but my V2 is stuck on the Ktuner loading screen.
If it isn't booting up all the way to the layout screens then you're not providing it with enough power.
blovendoski

Post by blovendoski »

Was there any fix to this issue I’m experiencing the same. I’ve tried to have the car and laptop hooked up to the ktuner and still is not recognizing a device on my laptop.

Return to “KTunerFlash V2 Specific”