Why are there little to no option for ktuner

SavageDC2

Why are there little to no option for ktuner

Post by SavageDC2 »

So the whole reason I bought ktuner was cuz I was influenced by many people who said ktuner was the best on the market.. I came from b series (which I used crome.. I used hondata and had s300 crash on me 2 times while driving... So I deemed hondata never again ) and these 2 tsxs I have are my first k series... In my honest opinion a Honda without boost is a worthless car.... The whole reason I wanted a TSx is because it felt the best transition from my Integra boosted b daily 509whp... Every damn Honda must be boosted.. no and ifs or buts.

So way off subject sorry about the rant... The whole purpose of me getting a management system is to boost... Nothing else.. no all motor waste of time... I want boost... I have my turbo kit installed.. dw 1300 injectors..265dw fuel pump.. act full race clutch kit... roll cage.. And want to beat it around town

Know what I don't have? No live tuning support...No bbg support.. no updates.. no tuner wants to touch it locally I have to take it to socal for someone to do it which is 7+ hours away! I need some support..

ktuner proved to me they have amazing customer service when I was sold the wrong product by another company and they corrected it for me even though it was not their fault. Hands down A + customer service... Now I'm looking for A+ customer support . Don't make me switch to a horrid hondata system please
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Why are there little to no option for ktuner

Post by KTuner »

Not what you want to hear, I'm sure, but I am one person developing all of this. So... Features for this application are going to be a very slow burn... it is a 14 year old very small application. We outline the available features right on the website. If you need something today that has features beyond what we offer you should choose something that already has the completed feature set that you seek.

If you ran a dual ECU or had something drive by cable you could use the much more developed PRB/RSX/Swap codebase instead.
SavageDC2

Post by SavageDC2 »

Wow... You're absolutely right not what I wanted to hear.. how would I go about running a dual ecu I want the dbw beacuse I have an aftermarket grams dbw tb... Would I have to track down a out of production dual ecu adapter harness and then put the k tuner into a rsx ecu and use my stock tsx for the dbw? This doesn't sound fun :(
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

It's definitely not fun, but I imagine you don't want to wait for development to reach the point you're looking for.

Most dual harnesses will be setup for 02-04 ECUs. I don't think anyone created one for the 05-06 ECU. You may want to give HAMotorsports.com a shout and see if they can make one, though.

Return to “04-06 TSX / Euro CL9 Specific”