base maps

EAFOURLIFE

base maps

Post by EAFOURLIFE »

will there be any new/ updated base maps released for this platform? example would be set ups with different intakes, like ktuned, prl, aquity etc. or a "stage 2" tune for cars with a downpipe. or is this considered a dead platform as the 10th gen civics are the latest thing.
just curious because i purchased the ktuner over flashpro as a cheaper alternative because with my ktuned intake i was throwing lean codes and after the tune 1 map provided it then threw rich codes and has slight driveability problems of it surging at moderate throttle input and dont have money or the time to get a road tune or dyno tune. i was very dissapointed to find that there wasnt more base maps.

also what would the harm be if i ran the speed density without further tuning to disable the maf sensor all together. what tables would require adjustment to make the car run smoothly on that?
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: base maps

Post by KTuner »

Not one intake manufacturer designed an intake that works with the factory MAF system. We have no plans to create basemaps for all of the various intakes out there. You can use speed density and work with a tuner. I'd suggest Derek at Innovative Motorworks or Kenny at TurbogixxerTuning.com

You may need to adjust fueling as necessary, depending on your mods.
coryisaac16

Post by coryisaac16 »

were i can get the civic si 2012 base map
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

File>New Tune
rynoryt

Post by rynoryt »

For the ECU ...M020M1 no have BaseMAP, impossible to tune. Have update or download for this? ;)
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

That's not listed as a supported ECU.
rynoryt

Post by rynoryt »

Okay, but we have Brazilian companies doing REFLASH on this ECU.

And is there no support for whoever wants to have the device?
Because depending on a single company to make minor adjustments or even upgrades, it becomes abusive.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

We do not have this listed on our website as a supported ECU for our end user product.
pascon

Post by pascon »

For the ECU part number 37820-RX0-M02 works?
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

pascon wrote:For the ECU part number 37820-RX0-M02 works?
This is not listed as supported on the website application page for the vehicle.

Return to “12-15 Civic Si Specific”