I need Ktuner performance gains info

XxTriviumxX

I need Ktuner performance gains info

Post by XxTriviumxX »

Hi!

I own a 2009 Automatic V6. I need you guys to answers for a few questions before i purchase a kTuner end user kit! Sorry in advance if I sound rude, I just want specific answers! :oops:

For every questions, keep in mind that i will not change any parts on my car. That means no 3rd party intakes, exhaust, PCD, etc. So, I do not want any answers refering an Accord with an intake or any other 3rd party parts. I will also be using "Tune 1" . (rude mode: off :D )

Now, will I get more gas milage with Tune 1 if im already tanking with octane 91 gas?

How much horse power will I gain using Tune 1? (on average)

How much torque will I gain using Tune 1? (on average)

Do you have access of 0-60 mph (0-100hm/h) times before and after tune 1?
If so, can you provide them?

Does Tune 1 change the automatic transmission shifting RPM to a higher one, like shifting to 7200RPM instead of 6800?

Thats about it! I'm eager to hear from you! :D
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: I need Ktuner performance gains info

Post by KTuner »

Hello

No. We don't touch closed loop operation. The fact that you're making more power with throttle may mean that you use less throttle and less fuel on average.
Individual results will vary as you'd be testing on a different engine with a different dyno. Refer to our dynos on the website.
See above.
No.
No.
JDMClark

Post by JDMClark »

XxTriviumxX wrote:Hi!

I own a 2009 Automatic V6. I need you guys to answers for a few questions before i purchase a kTuner end user kit! Sorry in advance if I sound rude, I just want specific answers! :oops:

For every questions, keep in mind that i will not change any parts on my car. That means no 3rd party intakes, exhaust, PCD, etc. So, I do not want any answers refering an Accord with an intake or any other 3rd party parts. I will also be using "Tune 1" . (rude mode: off :D )

Now, will I get more gas milage with Tune 1 if im already tanking with octane 91 gas?

Does Tune 1 change the automatic transmission shifting RPM to a higher one, like shifting to 7200RPM instead of 6800?

It has been a little while since you made this post and if you haven't really pulled the trigger on it may I recommend it. Honestly me and my friends at my performance shop are currently educating ourselves with it and putting concepts and theories to play and learning. It is very much with the price they ask for it. You'll piss away 500$ on stickers lights fancy nonsense on it. Actually invest it towards ktuner and get your money worth.
Mina Bekhit

Post by Mina Bekhit »

XxTriviumxX wrote:Hi!

May I ask you if you already bought the ktuner or not? If Yes, what will be the answer to your questions? I'm struggling to find information regarding using the ktuner with stock car.

Return to “08-12 Accord V6 Specific”