Stored Flash Profiles

lowrysam

Stored Flash Profiles

Post by lowrysam »

Is there any way to view the Flash profiles that I have stored in the V1.2? I can't find them in the software anywhere.
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Stored Flash Profiles

Post by KTuner »

They're only used with the phone app, so you would view them there.
lowrysam

Post by lowrysam »

OK. I'm assuming the app you are talking about is the TunerView. TunerView doesn't show the descriptive name that I give the tunes when I upload. It only states the generic "Tune 1", etc. Is there a future update that will make these names/descriptions available?
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Correct.

Possibly. We're always adding additional options.
lowrysam

Post by lowrysam »

Just so I'm clear, there is no way to know what tunes I have uploaded to the device unless I write them down with pen and paper, correct?
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

lowrysam wrote:Just so I'm clear, there is no way to know what tunes I have uploaded to the device unless I write them down with pen and paper, correct?
The app can't retrieve the names currently, it only know what slots are full. If you're not able to remember what slot you uploaded what tune to feel free to use anything you want to aid you in remembering.
spameggsandrice

Post by spameggsandrice »

I can't wait until this feature gets added. It's nice to know what calibrations you have stored in the KTunerFlash on the computer and on the app.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

spameggsandrice wrote:I can't wait until this feature gets added. It's nice to know what calibrations you have stored in the KTunerFlash on the computer and on the app.
Luckily you already know, since you're the one that uploaded them! I agree, the additional details will be great.

Return to “KTunerFlash V1.2 Specific Questions”