Harness Pinouts

Civic/Integra/etc with a K swap
Mistaken

Harness Pinouts

Post by Mistaken »

Any chance you have pinouts for the 05-06 harness? I haven't been able to find the C101 pinout anywhere, however I have found the 05-06 ECU plug pinouts.

I accidentally bought a hybrid racing harness so I repined the E plug based on the information I have. I am getting power to all of the correct pins but the ECU still wont boot up. This is the second ktuner ECU I have had this issue with now in the last 2 months. The first one tested fine on a bench but in a vehicle would never connect, so I was sent a new one. Having the same issues again. We tested the ECU in our EE lab at work and with power to A2 and ground to A4 the ktuner board gets status lights, but in the vehicle despite having power to those pins it will not show status lights.

I would like to confirm that the pinouts I have are correct, and that there are no wiring issues with the chassis connections before I have to send this one back as well.

I am attempting to run this in a Canadian EG chassis. Not sure if there is anything weird about the Canadian chassis that would cause this.
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Harness Pinouts

Post by KTuner »

05-06 pinouts are easily obtainable on google. C101 I can't guide you on.
Mistaken

Post by Mistaken »

Got it figured out. I worked backwards on the c101 plug with a multimeter. The pinouts I had for the ECU connectors were correct.

My issue turned out to be that the harness was pinned for a k20 MAP and im running a k24. With the MAP plug disconnected the ECU powers right up. So just need to go through the wiring tonight and get that sorted out.
I'm guessing the 5v source was grounding out through the MAP sensor, causing it to not power up.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Oh that is interesting! I will have to keep that in mind if the scenario ever comes up.
Rhdpapi

Post by Rhdpapi »

Sorry for bumping an old thread but I was wondering if you ever fixed this issue with the map grounding out? I’m having the same exact issue. No ecu power/fuel prime with the map plugged in. Soon as I unplug, ecu boots up and fuel primes.

Return to “K Swapped Vehicles”