3 bar map sensor and injector scaling options

psycho_vince

3 bar map sensor and injector scaling options

Post by psycho_vince »

Hi I am looking to scale for a 3 bar map sensor and ID1000s, it doesn't seem to be an option yet available in the software. Am I overlooking something here? I also see that turbo options are still in development according to the options listed on the product page. Is there an ETA on when these features will be available? I am in need of some of these parameters fairly soon and was looking for these features or at least a temporary work around. Thank you very much.
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: 3 bar map sensor and injector scaling options

Post by KTuner »

You can rescale the MAF fuel for injectors, but there's absolutely no reason to do so without forced induction support. Forced induction is not listed on the site as in development currently for 07-08 Element.
psycho_vince

Post by psycho_vince »

This is for a turbocharged engine, since there is no speed density option either I was planning on running a larger diameter MAF housing and scaling as needed, but would still need support for the larger injectors and the higher reading MAP sensor to make this work. Is there anything I can do to help development move along with a forced induction option set for the software?
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

You can read up to 10.8PSI with the factory map sensor and rescale the MAF.fuel for injector sizing. You will likely run into other error codes and expanding support for this ECU is far down the queue list.

Return to “07-08 Element Specific”