New videos

Jraney0815

New videos

Post by Jraney0815 »

Are there any videos available from start to finish installing tune on 2018 Accord? Seems all the videos are outdated using a Civic with no push button start. Seems apples and oranges with a totally different dash and starter. This changes the instillation enough to add confusion. Very disappointed in the product front end instructions so far and hope to find better instructions before my install tomorrow.
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: New videos

Post by KTuner »

Not really different at all. The process on the laptop is just the same. Codes come up on the dash during the process just the same. The on/off process is the same whether you're clicking a button or turning a key.
Jraney0815

Post by Jraney0815 »

Was able to get tune installed but there needs to be improvements to instructions or lack there of. I understand to someone working for Ktuner this is easy but to someone who is trusting your product to tune a 25k plus car and never experienced this before it can be quite stressful. Plain instructions would be helpful from step 1 and so on rather than just posting customers to scroll through a help menu. This would provide the reassurance needed when first using the product. Fortunately, I had a friend who used your product before walk me through process.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Thanks for the feedback.

Return to “18+ Accord Specific”