Question about Quick adjustments

rulowenough03

Question about Quick adjustments

Post by rulowenough03 »

I have a 2018 Accord 2.0 AT. I just purchased the Ktuner v1.2 and am going through the quick adjustment settings. I noticed a setting for disabling rev hang in the quick adjust menu and i know that this is primarily used in MT cars but does disabling rev hang in an automatic car do anything? The only thing that comes to mind is it might help with bringing the revs down between shifts when using the paddle shifters. Also, i saw in the help section that when disabling rev hang you also need to disable the P0299 code feature but i can not find this setting anywhere. I am assuming its because this feature is set up for MT cars but thought i would ask. Also is there a combination of the quick adjustments that you find to be the a good balance as far as giving the best feel down low without sacrificing too much elsewhere? thanks for any assistance. i am currently running the stage 2 tune with early turbo spool up, improved throttle response 1 and improved part throttle turbo response 1.
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Question about Quick adjustments

Post by KTuner »

The rev hang disable will make it pretty aggressively close the throttle when you let off, for deceleration. We were asked to allow ATs to experiment with this option, so it's been included. P0299 is not a worry for that feature on this platform.

Throttle responsiveness and turbo responsiveness will definitely change the overall feel in general and down low. Find what combo works best for you! We may add additional options of control as well.

Return to “18+ Accord Specific”