Tuning my TLX 15

alexisga91

Tuning my TLX 15

Post by alexisga91 »

Hi all, sorry for my bad english. I am looking for a reflash on my TLX 2015 SH-AWD. I just connected the Ktuner on my OBD port and open a new file, then uploaded the TLX base map. Now, i uploaded the map and it started to reflash. All went good but i didnt notice any change after the reflash. Did i just uploaded the default factory map or its supposed to be a performance map? I was a lil bit tired so maybe i didnt notice it, i still have some fuel lag when pressing the gas pedal.

Is there a way i can check if it works or not after the reflash? I also got like 8 error codes after the reflash and it says to call factory.
If u guys can help me out a bit and maybe tell me some mods i can add to my reflash to get some more performance.

Thanks you ! :mrgreen:

KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Tuning my TLX 15

Post by KTuner »

Custom tuning will be required for the TLX platform currently.

If you key off, key on, and hit OK like the demo videos show you should not have any codes. If your systems just need to sync you just need to drive.
Sinistah89

Re: Tuning my TLX 15

Post by Sinistah89 »

The car is very sensitive and will throw codes once it detects something. They will go away. Since your SH-AWD Id look into XLR8 Products along with a AEM cold air intake then get a custom tune (like what he said above me), and I think they are currently working on a something for the throttle response lag.

Return to “TLX Platform”