Ktuner v2

Questions about your KTunerFlash V2 Hardware
Biggbiscuit

Ktuner v2

Post by Biggbiscuit »

I have a 2019 Civic si 1.5L turbo. I have locked my ktuner to the vehicle. I have browsed the maps included and loaded one, makes the car so much more fun BUT.... the rev hang is still present. I understand theres an option to disable it. but when i ask others where that option is, it does not give me that option in the box. just shows me the EARLY SPOOL box to check, i also cannot disable error codes. Did i do something wrong???
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Ktuner v2

Post by KTuner »

The car is brand new and all features have not been developed for it yet.
Biggbiscuit

Post by Biggbiscuit »

Ok well that explains it. Is there an eta to when these options will be released? I thought it was the same as the 17/18 as it says 17+ . Really trying to disable this rev hang. Thank you for the fast reply
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

We're still sorting through the changes to the codebase before anything new is being added.
only9balls

Post by only9balls »

Can you guys update this thread when the tuner is ready for the 2019? I will subscribe so I can check for updates.

Thanks!
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Email your ECU number into support. We have initial support for several 19s already.
only9balls

Post by only9balls »

Sorry, I meant when the rev hang removal feature is finally figured out. That is a must have for me. - Thanks!
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Watch the version history in the online help!
bbeem

Post by bbeem »

I see the rev hang feature to disable on my 2019 si. Problem I'm having is i can connect with tunerview bluetooth with my phone but can not see ktuner with head unit bluetooth. not in the tunerview lite app i sideloaded on the headunit and not in the honda system bluetooth scan either. using newest ktuner on laptop, newest tunerview lite side loaded, newest android 4.2.2 on the head unit 4.8.16 honda hack.
Linszter

Post by Linszter »

bbeem wrote:I see the rev hang feature to disable on my 2019 si. Problem I'm having is i can connect with tunerview bluetooth with my phone but can not see ktuner with head unit bluetooth. not in the tunerview lite app i sideloaded on the headunit and not in the honda system bluetooth scan either. using newest ktuner on laptop, newest tunerview lite side loaded, newest android 4.2.2 on the head unit 4.8.16 honda hack.
Please read the instructions here: http://www.ktuner.com/KTunerHelp/tunerview_lite.htm

Return to “KTunerFlash V2 Specific”