Ktuner and traction control problem

jamesverus

Ktuner and traction control problem

Post by jamesverus »

Hello,
Recently, my traction control was acting up.geometry dash scratch The car acted like it was peeling out and slipping over the road but it really was just a drop in power (and rpms) it has only happened one drive but multiple times in that drive. If there's someone who knows how to navigate the 1.2 ktuner on a laptop I would appreciate some instructions on how to properly record a drive as well to get a better understanding. Any responses will be much appreciated thank you for taking the time to read this. If you know what this could be please let me know. Oh and here's the part people will cringe at lol. But just bear with me. I have a CVT Honda Civic 10th-gen hatchback lx. I know I know and I know CVTs are not good for this hence the reason I stuck with a light tune. Is it possible these cars just can't handle any amount of extra power? I figured their build quality would be better than that of a Nissan cvt.
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Ktuner and traction control problem

Post by KTuner »

If you're talking about factory traction control you'd probably have to have a wheel speed sensor that's not working properly.

Return to “16-21 Civic 1.5T”