Disabling VSA Traction Control

SouthSideBeef

Disabling VSA Traction Control

Post by SouthSideBeef »

Hello,

I wanted to know what disabling 'VSA Traction Control' in the Disables/Monitors section does to the car. In the TSP and the Phearable tunes it is checked (disabled) by default but the factory traction control still seems to work if traction control is enabled in the car. Thanks.
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Disabling VSA Traction Control

Post by KTuner »

The two disables would spare the code if the VSA system is not present.
extermin8r

Post by extermin8r »

I had this same exact question the same day this was posted lol. And I found it, but didn't get around to commenting till now.
Is it possible to give us the ability to fully turn off VSA (both stages) like with the press of the VSA button?
This would be very helpful, as we can't put in the cheat code while driving
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

We do not change the functionality of the button.
extermin8r

Post by extermin8r »

Understood, do you think there is a chance you will allow this function? Reason I am asking because at least in my vehicle, Full VSA off it definitely seems faster, like more throttle response, faster spool up. CVT seems to feel more robust as well. VSA on certainly needs more throttle input to get anywhere. For the times I need to rush, I can't do the hokey pokey once I start rolling. So easy toggle on/off will be great. Why would my vehicle do this from only VSA?
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

We won't affect the button. VSA would only affect throttle when you're spinning.

Return to “16-21 Civic 1.5T”