Map Sensor Scaling and IMA Signal

MikeZF2

Map Sensor Scaling and IMA Signal

Post by MikeZF2 »

Hello,
I have been tuning a 2013 CR-Z with a Sprintex supercharger. So far so good. Ktuner has been meeting all of my needs thus far but, as I start pushing on with more modifications I'm going to start running into a few roadblocks. The first and one I'm most interested in is the IMA trigger coming from the ECM. The plan is to increase the redline using a GE8 cam and valvetrain. From what I've been able to figure out, the IMA system will still cut at 6500. I'm not sure if the limiter is internal to the IMA system or if the trigger coming the ECM to the PDU/Inverter is what causes the cut. Is it possible to view the signal coming from the ECU using Ktuner? I realize the IMA end of it will be a whole different animal.

Second question; Is it possible to scale the MAP sensor voltage? As I start to push into higher pressures, I'm going to need to swap out the factory map sensor. It would be nice if I were able to scale the 0-5v signal to the new MAP sensor or at the very least reference a voltage rather than a pressure. I can spoof it if need be but, I'd rather not have to if it can be avoided.

Thanks
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Map Sensor Scaling and IMA Signal

Post by KTuner »

We do not offer any adjustments to the IMA.

Factory can handle roughly 10.8-11.2PSI varying slightly from sensor to sensor. That's what you're limited to.

Return to “CR-Z Platform”